27.3.12

The NEON BAG...

Great blog...check it out!
Photo Credit: LoveBrownSugar

Paris Fashion Week Spring 2012
Photo Credit: Harpers Bazaar

Fabulous Streetstyle on this blog!
New York Fashion Week Fall 2012
Photo Credit: WDUGT

London Fashion Week
Photo Credit: Rachel Phipps
The Fluro Cambridge Neon Satchels are everywhere!  I saw one yesterday while at the California Mart downtown in orange and was loving it!  It's a serious trend that will fade pretty fast, but they are surely lovely to see while out and about.  Catches your eye!  Want one?  Find it HERE and if you don't like the neon go HERE.


ARE YOU FEELING IT?




AND I'M OFF AND RUNNING... 
J.P. ARCHIE

4 comments:

  1. Im feeling it! Love the neons-takes me back to the 80's! I will be rocking my groovy green this summer for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zeke On the West CoastMarch 27, 2012 at 8:00 AM

    Jennifer
    I love the colors,WOW they are great,They look so springish

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suddenly have a craving for some 'Now and Laters'.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...