26.3.12

Ma Maison...

Happy Monday!!!

We spent the weekend still getting the house together.  Not exactly where I want it to be yet, but baby steps.  Have lots of stuff we need to still do and purchase for our new home.  I'm in search of two small book shelves (preferably vintage) for the living room as well as a book shelf/media center like this, a farm table for the dining room like this, this, or this, and little accent tables and accessories.  I still have a lot of old stuff from college days and beyond that needs to be retired.  It's so hard to let that stuff go, but it's gotta go!  Make room for other thangs... :)

Here are some of my favorite areas of the house...Enjoy!


I was relaxing on the sofa and noticed the red flowers outside this window.  They must have just appeared, because I never saw this until yesterday.  Hmmm..... I almost don't want to put blinds on this window.  



One of my favorite photos of me and the hubby.  This is one of the photos we took for our wedding tables.  

Work in progress!
Not the best photo, a bit blurry. 

My grandma gave me the "Soul Child" painting/photo.
Trying to decide if I should reframe it or leave it alone. What do you think?

My Sweet Dreams broom I bought while in San Francisco.  So sweet! 


Our Bar!  

A little pop of color in the bathroom!

My lovely Paris painting...love it! 



HOME SWEET HOME!!!







AND I'M OFF AND RUNNING...


J.P. ARCHIE

4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures...you've done really well with your decorating. It looks like home already. Leave the frame alone...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bunny! I love the new place. So warm and cozy.

      Delete
  2. Me liikey the soul child and the new house. I vote for new frame for soul child though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Foodie!!! Thanks you, we likey too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...