22.3.12

Smiling About...

Happy Thursday!

So, I still do not have internet service at my home...WTH!  I'm clueless on what the problem is, but they are so sure it will be on this Friday...keep you posted!  On to what I'm smiling about...


A new store...

ISABEL MARANT NYC SOHO STORE
Photo Credit: Grand Life

Wooohooo...Isabel Marant will finally grace the West with her presence bringing us our own store.  The store will open in WEHO on  Melrose Ave. along with Vanessa Bruno and A.P.C.  and is scheduled to open this Spring/Summer.  Not sure how much I will frequent the store due to my shallow pockets, but just knowing it's there for when I want to treat myself. :)  Get more deets HERE...


Building my own bag...

Photo Credit: Essex Los Angeles

Like Build-A-Bear for kids, we have Build-A-Clutch for us fashion lovelies that want to be unique and express our style.  According to Daily Candy, Essex Los Angeles has launched a site that you can choose your leather color, zipper type, and cotton lining.  I have not tried it yet, but just give me a minute and you know I will be on it.  Get more deets HERE...


My recent purchase...

Oval Clamp Spice Jars by Crate & Barrel
 Since I have so many spices in ziploc bags and in old mismatched washed out looking jars, I thought these would be great to label and organize my spices as well as keep them fresh.  Check them out HERE...


My French Class...

2006 Spring Trip to Paris for Marlin's 30th Birthday!
Photo Credit: Moi, Jiggy Loves
Yayyy...I finally took the plunge and registered for an eight-week French class thanks to a Daily Candy Deal.  I go every Tuesday and Thursday.  This is my second week and I LOVE IT!!!!  Loving my classmates and the teacher even said that my accent is good.  Lots of homework and studying, but enjoying every minute.  So far I know how to introduce myself/greet someone, ask someone their name, what nationality they are, and recite the alphabet and numbers.  I also know to well how to say  "Je ne comprands pas?" (I don't understand?)  Voilà tout!!!

Bonne journée! 






AND I'M OFF AND RUNNING... 
J.P. ARCHIE

5 comments:

  1. Love it! You and Master Liam have something in common...He started Chinese lessons at school this week! Zai Jian!(all a momma knows)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! for French class. That is so awesome and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post made me smile this morning...thank you. I can feel your 'happy'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post made me smile this morning...thank you. I can feel your 'happy'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh la la! Cannot wait to "Build-A-Clutch"!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...