8.8.11

Fall Love: On The Cuff

Happy Monday! 

Fall is fast approaching and I'm really excited about it!  Fall is my fav season of the year.  I love when it gets dark earlier, the crisp air, the anticipation of the holiday season, and most of all the colors of the season.  For Fall 2011, the hot colors for the season are eggplant purple, olive green, mustard yellow, persimmon orange, apple red, burgundy, and the list goes on. Doesn't that sound great? Can't wait! Another thing I'm looking forward to for the upcoming season are the accessories. Just think big and vibrant...Cuffs are it! There are some really fun ones out there for everyone.  Pick one and enjoy!

Here are some of my favs...
Bold & Bright




And you can't go wrong with one of these...
Cuffs: Heavy Metal




What are you looking forward to for Fall?






And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

5 comments:

  1. Love the bracelets from the first selection, my style.
    About fall, I'm so not ready for it :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Car coats and Grandfather sweater cardigans!!! Ive got my eye on one in particular at Anthro, capri pants in bright colors, loafers, and booties! Bring it on Fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to get you cuffs more often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am have to add these into my bangle collection. i especially love the bejeweled cuffle with the gold plate. have a cute outfit in mind for it. what store did you see it in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms. Legacy, if you are talking about the cuff with the red stones you can purchase it at maxandchloe.
    http://www.maxandchloe.com/fulldetails/2390/32,35?PID=2687457

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...