13.1.15

6 months



Well, I'm so late on this post.  Got caught up with holiday stuff and just life.  So, our girl turned 6 months on Dec. 17th.  Ha! She's almost 7 months now.  She's still amazing and watching her grow is awesome.  Her little personality has come in full force.  June is one determined little girl.  She wants to be independent, she wants to crawl, stand, and walk all at the same time.  Two little TEETH (what?) have pop in at the bottom, and she's eating solid food.  Her favs seem to be butternut squash, pears, and banana-avocado.  Last week we threw in carrots, this week peas and lentils.  Yes, mama makes all her food.  Saves money and I know what's in it.

Motherhood has been tough, exhausting, but exciting.  I keep moving, because if I stop I'll fall asleep.  Ha!  I keep pushing on because of June.  Her little kisses, the way she looks up at me, her smile, her voice when she wakes up in the morning, her funny little laugh, and most of all watching her change daily.

What she's up too... 


sleepy baby



meeting her great-grand G-4 generations



her second trip to the airport



watching mommy cook and playing




she's already a laker fan






playing really hard











That's our little Juniepie! 




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...