13.3.14

Hidden Places: Captain Fairfield Inn


Spring is around the corner, and I know a lot of you want to break out into some warm weather.  Well, the cold weather might not break just yet, but there's nothing wrong with planning your Summer trips now.  Have you ever been to Maine? It's been on my list of places to visit for some time now.  It's quite cold right now, but come July and August the weather is beautiful.  Great time to eat some lobster, and what better way to spend your vacay than at the annual lobster festival in Rockland, Maine.  One of my close friends went with her dad one year and said she had the best time.  So, that's on my list of things to do as well as stay at the charming Captain Fairfield Inn.  It's like something out of a movie or a really great book.  With 3-course breakfast, warm chocolate chip cookies, fireplace, cozy rooms, and friendly rates; I'm sure you won't be disappointed.  I'm ready to go! :)





Take a look inside over on www.blahblahbirds.wordpress.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...