18.2.14

Tuesday Baby Update. . .




I'm 25 weeks today! Still feeling good besides this round ligament pain, but I'm hanging in there.  Anything for my girl!  Besides taking care of myself, getting rest, trying to eat well, and prenatal yoga, I've been shopping a bit...well a lot!  Since I found out we were having a girl, I have been sitting on my hands trying hard not to buy a thing.  Well, that didn't last long.  I logged-in to Gilt.com and saw these Petit Pas gold leather shoes and that's all it took.  I was on a roll!! Aren't they just divine?  I can't wait to see them on her little feet.  I ordered a size 12-18m so I can see her walk in them.  Ohhhh, that's going to be the sweetest!   

Besides buying up all this cute stuff, remember last week when I said I was not craving anything...well, I got a taste of some Doritos on my mom's taco salad and that's all I needed. I sent the husband out that night to buy me a big bag.  Ha!  What a shame!  The hubby won't touch them!  I haven't had Doritos for almost 10 years or more.  Crazy!  After this bag is done...no more!  I feel so comatose after I eat them, but they taste so darn good!  It's that MSG!  Does it every time!  What will I be my craving this week?  


week 24 craving

That's all for this week!  Oh, I have my Glucose test today to determine if I have Gestational Diabetes.  It's routine and I have to do it, but hoping for good results.  Keep me in positive thought always! 

Check back next Tuesday for more updates. . .



1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are divine! What every little princess should have in their wardrobe!!! You know I too love me some Doritos! Can't get enough, but in moderation!!! Enjoy your cravings!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...