17.4.13

Westward Leaning. . .

jessica alba and olivia palermo
photo credit: westward leaning

I was sent these sunnies from Westward Leaning to try on that were definitely not on my radar, but are apparently really popular with the celebs.  How did "I" miss these?  Got them yesterday, and I was very impressed with the packaging and the sunnies themselves.  I'm usually not a fan of mirrored lenses, but I'm feeling them.  Something different than I usually wear.  I think they will be great for Spring/Summer and our trip to Mexico later this year.  Can't wait!



The concept: 

ONE FRAME.  YOU CAN CHOSE MATTE OR SHINY

10 UNIQUE MATERIALS, EACH SPECIFIC TO A HUMAN ACHIEVEMENT.

$10 FROM THE SALE OF EVERY PAIR TO A CHARITY SPECIFIC TO THE ACHIEVEMENT.



I need these in my life! 
Love Thy Neighbor
photo credit: westward leaning instagram


The packaging...


Loving the packaging and they are made in Italy


My Favs...








Simple, but chic!
Are you feeling them?



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...