12.2.13

Streetstyle: NYFW

Last week I was in New York for the Independent Fashion Bloggers (IFB) conference which kicked off one of my favorite times of the year...NYFW! The Blah Blah Birds had a blast at the conference, but definitely not ready for the cold weather and a BLIZZARD!  What?  That is what I said when I found out it was coming.  This girl from LaLa Land was not prepared for this at all.  I brought three pairs of suede boots.  Not a great choice!  I was having major wardrobe issues, and there was nothing I could do, but suck it up and make do.   I was COLD!  :(  Didn't make it to Lincoln Center, but...

Looking at the street style photos from the first couple of days, the weather did not stop the show, but just upped the style factor.  Fashion week is in full swing and the street fashion was fabulous.  

Here are some of my favs...


Tamu McPherson looks adorable


Winter White


Monochromatic


Colorblocked!


love this look! 



Those velvet pants...


Almost don't see the mound of snow behind them.



Love the colors



Fur fun!


Hand over that coat!



Don't you love NYFW Streetstyle?
Photo credits: harpersbaazar





and I'm off and running...
 

4 comments:

  1. love all the street style that fashion week brings! that last coat is a #1 stunner for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that last coat is everything! i miss winter clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. zeke on the west sideFebruary 12, 2013 at 10:48 AM

    Where are the Men's Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. zeke on the west sideFebruary 12, 2013 at 10:50 AM

    Where are the Men's Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...