17.2.11

Site Delight: Aprizi

I love discovering independent movies and designers! Independent designers like independent movies are very unique and special. It opens your world and imagination up! I think supporting the independent makes for a better world. In browsing my fav sites and blogs, I came across this great website called Aprizi ("rooted in two words: "to learn" and "prize"). Aprizi is a learning while shopping site, where they bring you and the independent world together. Now that is way lovely! :)


It is really easy to get started!  Just sign up here and create your world of independent and emerging designers, artisans, and brands. They also have a blog called "The Tail" and you can view it here.

Here are some of my likes on Aprizi...






Gotta love Aprizi!



And I'm off and running...


J.P. Archie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...