24.10.12

Pour on the Porter...

I absolutely love this online site Pour Porter.   I know I've talked about this site many times over, but I had to share their Autumn/Winter 2012 Look Book.   Full of color, richness, and the best looking leather leggings I've seen at a reasonable price.  They just look comfy and chic!   They also have great jewelry and accessories like this lovely clutch by Ursa Minor and these Erin Considine earrings. Lovely!  I like unique pieces and this is just the place to get some.




Here's a peek...











The leather leggings...


morgan leggings by Ursa Minor


photo credit: pourporter.com



Love it!


and I'm off and running...
 

2 comments:

  1. zeke on the west coastOctober 24, 2012 at 12:34 PM

    I think Leggings are great,however i did not know there were so different

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...