16.10.12

Sunday Walk...















We took a much needed walk along the Venice Canals, this past Sunday!  I really enjoy this part of L.A., it's very peaceful and calming to me.  Daydreaming of one day living here!  I would love to live in certain parts of Venice, Ca if we stay in L.A.  We always talk of moving up North, but if we find something special here in L.A, we just might stay!  I'm finding as I get older that L.A. has so much to offer.  In the meantime, we will explore...preferably on Sundays.




and I'm off and running...
 

3 comments:

  1. SOOOO BEAUTIFUL JENNI, IF YOU BUY IN THE VENICE AREA, CAN I MOVE IN WITH YOU. I LOVE BEING, LIVING NEAR THE WATER :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. zeke on the west coastOctober 16, 2012 at 10:06 AM

    The Venice Canals are very nice,thank you for sharing,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh. Looks so serene.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...