1.2.12

Wednesday Style Love: Tamu McPherson

Tamu McPherson
Photo Credit: all the pretty birds

This photo is so great, I had to share with you. I came across this photo on Tamu's blog,all the pretty birds. Every piece she is wearing is lovely.  I love how the thigh high leather boots make it look like she's wearing leather pants. She never fails when it comes to style and you can always count on her carrying a cute little cross-body bag.  Love how this little cutie pops out amongst the dark background of her jeans and jacket.  What a fabulous photo! Oh...and that hat and leather scarf. Ohhhh...truly one of my style mavens.

If you're loving her bag, you might like these...


Half Moon Cross Body Bag by Topshop
Ainsley Logo Clutch by Tory Burch



Loving her Floppy Fedora...

Floppy Brim Fedora by Rag & Bone
Floppy Brim Fedora by Rag & Bone


Color Block Wide Brim Hat by ASOS
Belem Hat 



Rag & Bone seems to have some really cute hat styles lately. Might have to indulge in one! 


Sidenote: Last day of my juice cleanse and it went well. I feel great and the juice was sooooo yummy. Such a pleasant surprise! Next time I will do 5 days. Tomorrow...detox salad! Friday...more detox salad and maybe a veggie soup. 




Happy Black History and Love Month! 
It's a short month, make it GREAT!





And I'm off and running... 
 J. P. Archie

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...