24.1.12

My Lately In Instagram...

 
 


It seems that there is a Photo of the Day Challenge for the month of January using Instagram. I don't really know the rules, but I thought it would be fun to share some of my photos from this month. I think I should dedicate these photos to Passion Foodie since she really got me started using Instagram. I just didn't see the hype, but now I do. Ha! 

What are these photos of...

My usual tea before bedtime
Playing around at the fountain L.A. Music Center 
Sitting at the Post & Beam resto Bar
ME
The Hubby
Little Thumb, Big Thumb
ME again! Looks like my own personal music album cover
The hubby at the L.A. Music Center fountain
Pink tulips from the Husband
Holding on to my Clare Vivier
The daily oatmeal
Peace on Earth fountain at L.A. Music Center
Tea at the doctor's office.  
Forever...my favorite boots


 I think I'm a pretty darn good photographer! :)

Do you have Instagram? If so, share some of your photos with me. 
 Follow me on Instagram under Jiggyloves










And I'm off and running... 
 J. P. Archie

4 comments:

  1. I love the photo of the water fountain :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Dora! The L.A. Music Center is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny/Jiggy:) As usual, you make everyday experiences so interesting. I find myself wanting to see and do more every time I read the exciting things you do and see. Your blog is so fresh and wonderfully insightful. One is reminded that there is so much to see and learn right in plain sight. Your good works are not unnoticed. By the way the "post Comment" prompt has never been visible to me until today. Honestly, I don't understand:)

    This comment is from Jiggy's mom who is so-ooo proud to have such a smart, creative and sensitive daughter. Please stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I told you Instagram was exciting and addicting! Now I just need an iphone since Mr. Foodie doesn't share. Great photos!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...