23.1.12

Food Love: Detox Salad

Happy Monday, hope your weekend was great and you're ready to start the week. 


A dear friend, Dyan of Passion Foodie told me about The Detox Salad she read about on one of her fav blogs, Oh She Glows which is a healthy vegan food blog. Pretty great stuff on this blog! Anyway, I thought I'd try it.  To my surprise, it was really yummy. Very raw, but every bite is a tasty one. It will surely get the body running right. Check out the recipe here


The ingredients minus the cauliflower and sunflower seeds  


You will need a food processor unless you want to be chopping for hours. 



I think I might have chopped it a bit too much, but it was still tasty.
FRESH and COLORFUL! 
Drizzle a bit of maple syrup and cinnamon to each serving.  






And of course I added some KICK...








And there you have it...Detox away! 







And I'm off and running...
J. P. Archie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...