5.1.12

In Love with Mill Valley...

Good Morning!!!!


I have more to share about our trip to San Francisco.  On our last day, we drove to Mill Valley.  Only a 30 min drive north of San Fran.  We did all of this just to visit Tyler Florence's(food network star) Shop.  Well, the hubby probably was not all excited about it, but I could not wait.  As we drove through Mill Valley, I was in awe of this quaint little town.  I loved it and would not mind having a Summer home here. A place, I'm sure everyone will know your name and business. Lol! It was pure loveliness!


The store is located in Mill Valley Plaza, which is a cute little plaza with so many special stores and restos. Almost like the Brentwood Country Mart in Los Angeles. The shop was everything I thought it would be.  A cross between William-Sonoma and Sur La Table.  Tyler Florence also has a restaurant there called El Paseo, House of Chops. Hmmm..that just sounds tasty.  We'll have to try that another time, but we did make it to Toast Cafe for breakfast. Apparently, Tyler and his fam bam eat there two to three times a week. I must say, the food and service were great. Yayyy for Mill Valley!

The front of Tyler's shop

The bag my goodies came in.

I found a cute salt jar.
So perfect!

To my surprise, I found this lovely cookbook in the quaint library at the store. 
I made one of the recipes last night...will share later. 

Tyler's Chop House!

Yummy Beignet bites @ Toast Cafe

The best savory crepe I have had since Paris.
Spaniard Crepe w/ Chorizo
Yummy to my tummy!






Be back soon...Mill Valley!










And I'm off and running... 
J. P. Archie

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...