1.11.11

Online Shop Pop: Eloquii

Eloquii, the new plus-size collection under The Limited brand has finally launched it's online shop. I was a little skeptical when I first heard about it, because the plus-size industry has been kind of blah to me and full of polyester.  After checking out the site, still a bit matronly and conservative, but has great potential. Still a lot of polyester to keep the price down. Lots of great work attire and separates you can spice up a bit with other pieces in your closet.  Have not tried any pieces yet, but hopefully the fit and quality are an A++.  Keep you posted if I decide to buy! 


Here are some pieces that caught my eye...




3/4 Sleeve Wrap Dress





Like the gathering in the back.
Spice it up a little and you got a great top.




Signature Bomber Jacket
Not happy that it's faux leather, but still cute!

Love the cute leopard belt.

Tie-Waist Bat Wing Dress
Great party dress w/ heels, knee boots, or cute booties

Bateau Neck Dolman Sweater
This sweater can be worn with so many things. 


Hopefully the collection will get better and better. Good first debut! 


Do We Love ELOQUII? 





Happy note...


Wishing you all a happy first day of November...did you miss me? lol! I can't believe we are heading into the end of the year. Love this time of the year! Got any fun plans with the family?  The hubby and I will not be in the friendly skies this holiday.  We will soon be moving into our new place and enjoying it.  Can't wait to show you the photos. Sooo, excited! 










And I'm off and running... 


J. P. Archie

1 comment:

  1. Faux leather is not a bad thing. Killing animals for the skin is a pretty heinous act. I am pretty fashionable but I always go above and beyond to find out where my clothing has come from. I think its pretty great that faux has become trendy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...