26.9.11

Weekend Recap...

Well, the weekend is over and back to the grind.  

My weekend...

* Lovely mani at my usual spot...got my red nails back.  I find myself admiring them often and smiling...ohhhh, the little things in life. 


** Had a relaxing visit at the service dept for my car...lol! I had to jump start my ride once on Fri and twice on Sat. So, I took it to the dealership to get fixed up.  After 3 hours with coffee and my latest book club read "The Paris Wife" I was up and running again. I was so into my book the time just flew by.


*** Went to see "MoneyBall" with the hubby...very good movie and ate leftovers of my homemade Baked Ziti with Tomato, Mozzarella,& Sausage. Recipe here! I used chicken italian sausage, added kalamata olives, and in addition to the fresh oregano, I added some fresh basil. Sooo...yummy!!!



**** Sunday, did a home depot run to make some final decisions on our home renovation and relaxed with my book and some tea. Oh...I made dinner, but nothing really special. :)





And that there was my weekend...uneventful, but relaxing!




And I'm off and running...


J.P. Archie

2 comments:

  1. So simple and lovely all at the same time. Love the nails and the Ziti!!! Both look delish!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...