27.9.11

Need A Suede Bag...

In the midst of packing our house up, I've been going through my clothes and accessories. Looking through my handbags, I noticed I didn't have a nice suede bag I could bring out this Fall. Boy, that's a shame. So, I'm on the hunt for a lovely, but affordable suede handbag. Preferably a tote or satchel. Some folks reading this(wink wink) might say you don't need another anything...lol!  What do they know? 


These are the one's that caught my eye...




1. Suede Satchel by Dooney & Bourke
2. Snake Suede Shopper by Zara
3. Suede Leather Hobo by Arcade
4. Chelsea Suede Pocket Flap by Coach   
5. Alpha Suede and Leather Shopper by Alexander Wang
6. Large Bag w/ Lapel by Zara

I am really feeling the A. Wang bag and the navy bag from Zara. I'm feeling I want a nice rich brown or black one.  Get the basics before I get crazy with the colors. The basics are always best! Really, there weren't too many I was feeling under $400. Ha! 


What do you think? 





And I'm off and running...


J.P. Archie

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...