15.9.11

Midweek Delight...

Yesterday, I went to Sweet E's Bake Shop (recently featured on the "Tia & Tamera" show) to get my bestie some cupcakes.  She is preggers(having C-sec tomorrow) and had a request for the Vanilla Choco Chip Cookie Dough cupcake. She loves cookie dough. Mind you, she is not local!  Yes, I shipped them overnight to DC. Ha! Gotta love that!  So, I mosied on over there to get HER some cupcakes, but ended up leaving with one Blue Velvet(made with blueberries), Red Velvet Cake Pop, and one Pumpkin Spice for my Dad(his bday is Sunday). OMG...can I tell you how sweet and scrumptious these mini delights were. So yummy! I ate the cake pop in the car.  Couldn't wait...Lol! No photo of that!



Love the To-Go container. 

Take the little top off and...
   
Voila! Pumpkin Spice cupcake



Looking forward to more Midweek Delights! 





P.S.  Don't forget to enter into my Friday Giveaway. Lucky winner gets a lovely pair of earrings from my "Secret Spot". Ends tonight @ 10pm PST. Winner will be announced on Friday! 









And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

4 comments:

  1. I'm one lucky lady!!! Can't wait to taste!!! Thanks Jiggy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one special friend and the fashionista extraordinaire is one lucky lady!! I will have to try them when I come to LA

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so awesome of you!!!!

    Congrats for your friend, I pray she had a safe operation/delivery, and a happy early birthday to your dad!


    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...