18.8.11

LA's Sweet Little Gem Arrives...

Yesterday, Bouchon Bakery finally opened it's doors in La La Land.  Yayyy!!! I fell in love with this place when me and The Angels went to Napa last year for a girls weekend filled with lots of eating and wine drinking.  Good times were had!!!  Well, now I can relive my first encounter with the lovely bakery. Can I say they have the best Salted Caramel Cookies.  Yummy to my tummy!    

A look inside the lovely bakery!
Photo via Eater LA

Bouchon Bakery in Yountville,Ca
I definitely love the warm feeling of this location. The sage green color of the building paired with the yellow awning just looks so inviting.  


The Angels at Bouchon



Awww...the memories!  Can't wait to go back, but now I can order me a little slice of heaven right here in L.A. 
Bouchon here I come! 





And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

2 comments:

  1. Oh those cookies were the best! They barely made it home!!! Yummy!!! Great memories indeed!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...