12.8.11

Friday Fall Loves...

Happy Friday!!! 

All I can say...this has been a week! I think I became a bit wiser this week. For me, this weekend will be pure relaxation.

Enjoy my Friday loves...



Shiny cuff by Joomi Lim
This little gem will look great day or night!

Kipling Dress by DVF
Comfort and style!
I could wear this look everyday.


Dixie Boot by Isabel Marant
Ohhh...this boot just came out.  
I'm caught in a love triangle...The Dixie and The Dicker boot
Oh, Isabel Marant why do you do this to me...

 Adeline Dress by DVF
Nothing like a simple red dress for Fall/Winter.
Can be worn in so many ways.


Super Rich Body Butter by Yes to Carrots
I snagged this lovely B Butter at Target and I love it!
Keep me moisturized during the Fall.


Morse Coded Necklace by COATT
Say it with Morse Code...Cute!


Constellation Clutch by Scout & Catalogue
This is a cutie! 
Get one in the lovely Pretty Mommy Shop.


Crochet Bangles by Peruvian Connection
Warm and chic!


It's the weekend...make it a great one!!





And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...