30.6.11

Resto Spotlight: M Street Kitchen

Last weekend the hubby and I met one of our fav couples and their sweet bundle of joy for dinner. They were visiting from DC and it was their 2nd Anniversary. I picked M Street Kitchen(use to be La Grande Orange)for it's great ambiance and energy as well as for the simple and healthy menu.  We started off dinner with a Basil-Lime Gimlet, which was the special cocktail of the night. I finally got my chance to try one...very smooth and tasty! 


Basil-Lime Gimlet
Dixie Pan-Fried Chicken
Lately, I've been craving some fried fish, so I settled for the fried chicken which was good with coleslaw on the side.  I think the coleslaw was the highlight for me. Love me some coleslaw! 

Turkey Meatloaf w/Mushroom Gravy
The hubby had the meatloaf.  It was ok, but I like mine better and so does he. I forgot to take a photo of the fish tacos our friends had.  I think they said it was ok!  The food at M Street Kitchen is a bit on the bland side.  Not much spice, but it is still good. Just have to know what to order. I know for a fact they have a slammin' burger and the sushi is a hit also. Ever had a sweet potato roll? Very tasty! I will be going back soon! At least for that tasty Basil-Lime Gimlet.  That just might be my new drink. 




Live Well and Eat Well!







And I'm off and running...


J.P.Archie

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...