3.3.11

Spring Trend Alert: WHITE

White is one of the hot colors of the upcoming season. There are so many shades of white, you can't go wrong with either one.  So light, ethereal, and fresh. From Spring to Summer, you don't have to worry about finding that perfect white piece for all those summer white parties or barbecues. It will be everywhere!  I am not at all a fan of white shoes, but I have seen some cute styles this season. When I wear white, I always feel so feminine and chic.


Here's a little inspiration to get your shopping list started...





Happy Shopping!!!!


And I'm off and running...


J.P. Archie

3 comments:

  1. I definitely love a white outfit. I want the tunic and jeans. Classic perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised white is coming back.

    As for me I'd either wear white, crisp, linen pants or the classic white collar blouse or tee.

    Not a big fan of white jewelery, dresses, or shorts.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...