28.2.11

Metal Mesh...

Great weekend celebrating the upcoming wedding of one of my best friends(future post). Now, I'm ready for the week! 


In honor of the Oscars last night, I thought I would shed some light on what's chic in evening accessories and how to add a little sparkle using Metal Mesh. I particularly love Metal Mesh, and the brand Whiting & Davis is the guru of metal mesh. I'm a real fan of their vintage and new pieces. I have quite a few of their vintage handbags,and suggest having a least one in your wardrobe(check out ebay here). A must! 


From handbags to jewelry, metal mesh is what's chic for the season. The little J.Crew gold metal mesh bracelet below is my favorite and can be worn day or night.


Metal Mesh




Loving Metal Mesh...




And I'm off and running...


J.P. Archie

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...