10.9.10

Viva Mexico...

Happy "Fashion Night Out" Friday!!!!


I was going to do a fashion piece, be that New York Fashion Week started yesterday, but I wanted to share some of my favorite photos of my birthday trip to Mexico.  They make me happy! 


Enjoy...


My Cute Little Beach Bag
Handmade by Lori Williams
Beach bar that brings out the kid in you!
Hmmm...
For Lovers Only...
We Sale Hammocks
Chichen Itza
We Swam In A Cenote
Amazing!
Love Taking Photos of Our Shadows
"Jade Is The New Black"
Want To Walk This Path Again
What We Did Best
Yummy!!!

Soooo Good...



Beach Love
Wish I Could Jump In Now
Happiness



And I'm  off and running...


J.P. Archie

2 comments:

  1. great photos.. great views... great post!

    looks like yall had fun!

    happy friday!
    taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you had a wonderful time. I had the whole office wishing they were in the lounge chairs by the water. I actually used it as a desktop scene, when I need a mental getaway...Have a great week and look forward to hearing all about Fashion Week...love ya

    Mitch

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...