13.9.10

Hot Off The Runway-Diane Von Furstenberg

Good Monday Morning!!!!

Diane Von Furstenberg debuted her new Spring 2011 collection yesterday at New York Fashion week and it is just lovely.  The show had a goddess and grecian theme. Silk hooded dresses, jumpsuits,shorts, and blouses in prints and color palettes that made you say ooooooooh!!!! She also threw in a little sparkle. I absolutely loved it!  DVF can do no wrong in my eyes.  With her new creative director, Yvan Mispelaere by her side she came out to greet the audience wearing a yellow and white silk shirt dress/tunic all smiles. 

Here are some of my favorites from the collection...I am loving the red/blue combination for Spring. So vibrant! 

All photos courtesy of Vogue.com

Check out more of the collection here.
  
And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...