17.9.10

All Things Must Come To An End...

Happy Friday!!!


NY Fashion Week has come to an end.  So sad to see it go. :( I truly enjoyed watching the shows live.  What will I do come Monday, when I am bored at work.  Hmmmm...watch them again!!!! lol! 


Some of my favorite looks for Spring 2011...


Diane von Furstenburg
~Sexy and love the color combination
Marc by Marc Jacobs
~The ultimate spring dress
Rachel Roy
~Love the length of the skirt and color
Carolina Herrera
~She is just too fabulous and love the pants
Michael Kors
~this is my kind of dress and the color is HOT
Sophie Theallet
~very vintage 
Marchesa
~the ultimate wedding dress

Have a fabulous and stylish weekend!!!  






And I'm off and running...


J.P. Archie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...