26.7.10

What Color Will You Be Wearing This Fall...

Happy Monday!!! Wow...What a weekend! 
I was missing in action Saturday and Sunday due to planning my first wedding. Lovely!(pictures soon) Saturday, I was in full wedding coordination mode.  Sunday, I was putting myself back together. lol!!! Did not know I was going to feel like that on Sunday.  Whoa!!! 

Ok!  On to letting my fabulous readers know about color trends for Fall.  Fall?  Yeah, I know it is hot out and it is still summer, but my dear fashionistas out there need to start preparing their Fall styles.   Here is a little help!  I was reading one of my favorite blogs this morning and decided to share with you what they reported as the color trends for Fall.  I really liked how they put it together.  Check it here!

2010 Fall Color Trends
(Photos from Refinery29.com)

CAMEL



















OLIVE

















PALE BLUE

















METALLIC

















RICH PURPLE

















BRIGHT RED


















My favorite colors for Fall are Rich Purple, Red, and Metallic.  To me Camel and Olive are classic for Fall. Alright, go out and pick your colors for Fall.  Happy Shopping!

And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...