10.1.12

Our Little Spot...

The day after New Years Day, we went for a drive down the PCH with my mom.  We thought it would be nice to share our special spot in L.A., really in Malibu with her...The Adamson House!  Marlin found this special place in 2007 when we were looking for wedding locations. Unfortunately, The Adamson House did not accommodate our large guest list, so we just made it a place we go to reflect and relax. The sun was setting during our visit, which made it even more special.  I don't think we have been there to watch the sunset. It was so amazing and beautiful!  My mom thought it was such a nice treat and a lovely way to end the day. 


If you ever have the chance, please visit. Have a picnic, read a book, or just sit and stare at the ocean. 


Photo Credit: Jiggyloves



Took this photo on another visit.









Took this photo on the way up to the Adamson House. 

In the new year, I plan to explore California and find more special places. Don't you just love The Adamson House?



Do you have any special spots in your town? 







And I'm off and running... 
J. P. Archie

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful place, I want to live there.

    Drop by my blog :)
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...