9.1.12

Blazing Prints...


Happy Monday!

I thought I would start off the week with a little trend reporting.  Printed blazers are poppin' right now. Ha! Really prints in general are great right now. I'm on the hunt for the perfecto one!  Might just try one of the lovely one's I picked below. Shopping for clothing right now is not on my priority list, but if I happen to come across something I can't pass up,  I might have to bend the rules.  Lately, I've been focusing on shopping for home stuff since we are getting closer to finally moving in our new home. This past weekend, I found two fabulous art pieces and a lovely distressed gold metal tray table. Excited! Anyway, I'm getting off the subject. Just check out the blazers and let me know what you think.  


Photo Credit: Who What Wear


Love everything about this look!
I so heart anything animal print.
Safari Blazer by Nasty Gal


Never shopped at Coldwater Creek, but this is a cute blazer.
Watercolor Blazer by Coldwater Creek


Love the suitcase print, and yellow is always a great color.
Great for travel...Ha!
Suitcase Print Blazer by ASOS



Mix it with other prints or wear it with solids
this blazer will turn heads either way.
Floral Print Blazer by ZARA


Not your classic blazer, but love the draping and print.
Open Front Printed Blazer by Coldwater Creek


Great colors and you can never go wrong with vintage.
Vintage Southwestern Blazer by Santoki Vintage




Don't like anything here, hopefully you were inspired enough to find one that suits you and rock a printed blazer. 



Have A Lovely Week!










And I'm off and running... 
J. P. Archie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...