20.7.11

The Printed Pant...

I'm a fan of bold color and popping prints! Lately, I've been trying to incorporate more of that in my closet.  This Summer I am loving the Printed Pant.  Yes...some have really bold prints that you probably would not think of wearing below your waist, but it works.  Just keep it simple at the top and rock the prints on the bottom. If you are bold enough and have much skill then...mix the prints! A stripe top usually looks great with most printed bottoms.  Go for it! 

Here are some of my favs for the Summer and beyond...


Printed Peg Leg Pant by ASOS Africa

Printed Silk Pant by Tucker
 
Slices of Coconut Drawstring Pant by Tucker
 

Ikat Check Print Harem Pant by Rachel Rachel Roy
Double Belted Paperbag Pant by Rachel Rachel Roy
Denizen Pant by Rachel Comey
Bright Floral Wide-leg Pant by TopShop


Orange Tie-dye Jersey Trouser by TopShop

High Waist Cropped Printed Cactus Pant by Rachel Comey


Have A Fabulously Printed Day!  Lol!!!



And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...