21.7.11

A French Kinda Mood...

I get an email from one of my besties aka Mrs. Foodie, and the first line says " thought you might get in a french kinda mood". I start reading and clicked on the link to one of our fav blogs called Ciao Domenica and the title of the post was "Feeling Very French". I immediately got excited!  If you know me well, you know I love all things French and might even think I am a bit French. *crackin' up* The first picture was of the cutest little doorknob pillow with the words "I'd Rather Be In Paris" stitched on it. I was in love instantly!  Now, to me this little pillow is something you would love to receive as a gift, but who in the world would find this and buy it for me. Hmmm...I could not think of anyone, and how long would I have to wait? Sooo...I did a google search and found it here.  Jackpot!  I was majorly excited and emailed Mrs. Foodie to tell her the good news.  I'm sure she got a major chuckle out of this!   

I received it yesterday and everytime I look at it, I smile BIG!  Love it and thank you Ciao Domenica for putting this little gem on your blog and to Mrs. Foodie for sending me some French inspiration.  Gotta love your best girlfriends!


And here it is...




Oooolala...I love it! 





And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

2 comments:

  1. So sweet!! Glad you found it!!! We need to take a girls trip to Paris!!! I'm thinking 40 might be the year!!! Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. When I sent you the link I thought it would make you smile, not hunt the pillow down. But only you Jiggy. Love it and I'm glad you do too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...