22.7.11

Summertime In New York...

This time last week I was on my way to New York via the Bolt Bus from D.C.! *daydreamin'*  I took a little vacay to the East to visit my dear friends.  As always we had good times and lots of girl talk.  I don't think I've ever been in New York during this time of year. Everyone was out enjoying the weather, hanging out in the rooftop parks, and alfresco dining was the thing to do. Lots of quality eating and a bit of shopping...I fell in love with N.Y. in the Summertime! Gotta head back there real soon for a vintage shopping trip. Anyone want to roll? I think N.Y. has the best shopping next to Paris. :)  





Self Portrait


My Transportation


My C Vivier hanging with me @ Domine's Hoek

Bottomless Mimosas @ Dominie's Hoek

Art on the Wall in  Long Island City





Arugula Salad @ Casa La Femme

Egg-White Omelette w/feta, tomatoes, and spinach @ Dominie's Hoek

View of the East River and The City from the rooftop in Long Island City.

Dessert Truck had lovely macaroons and Cafe Au Lait!

Drinks and A Trio of Goodness @ A Casa Fox

Cute Mini Menu Books

Brunch @ Baci & Abbracci
Mozzarella in Carrozza
Sliced egg-washed bread stuffed with melted mozzarella and bacon

Brunch @ Baci & Abbracci
Eggs Florentine

The Train

Greensboro Bridge

Really!


Wendy Mink Jewelry Store on Orchard St.
    

Loving the NYC...
Have A Fabulous Weekend!




And I'm off and running...


J.P. Archie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...