13.8.10

Summer Scarf...

Anyone that knows me, knows I love scarves and I have a fabulous collection. Scarves add such a special personal touch to your outfit. I know it is Summer, but I wear lightweight flirty feminine scarves during this time of the season. Plus in L.A., it is crisp in the mornings and it cools off quite a bit in the evening. So, I always have my scarf by my side.



Check out my newest addition to my collection...

Vintage Inspired Scarf
Butterfly print and lace/crochet trim 
by ZARA
\





 Tell me what your favorite accessory is that you can't live  without and adds that POP to your outfit?




Stay stylish!!
 
J.P.Archie

3 comments:

  1. i like your new addition! very nice.. well i dont have just one fav! i love scarfs, earrings and chunky jewelry!!

    Taylor
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/taymaree

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the scarf. Im going to run check it out....

    My best accessory is my pink blanket. Does not go well with many outfits but it is my biggest must have

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous scarf...I have a fringed vintage black one I couldn't bear to lose!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...