10.3.16

Le Cou!

photo by Le Cou



Le Cou, french for The Neck! Le Cou is a small apparel company changing the way women dress and feel about their style and bodies. You can express yourself with adding a bit of flair to your look by wearing a bow, tie, or dickey at the neck. What is a Dickey? Well, it's a piece of clothing worn under another layer that gives the impression of wearing a full shirt without having the bulk. Genius! Le Cou offers beautiful prints and fabrics to enhance your look.

I found out about Le Cou from the blog Oh Joy!, and I had to share with my readers. Oh Joy! is having a giveaway and 20% off for their readers. So, head on over here to enter!


 Here are some of my favs from Le Cou...





photos by Le Cou

I'm loving this concept and I definitely will be treating myself to one.  

Is Le Cou for you?



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...