24.2.15

8 Months...


June is 8 months, and I want her to slow it down.  She's more amazing today than she was yesterday.  She just keeps getting better.  I'm really enjoying this age, watching her grow and explore even more.   Each day she does something new.

What's June up to?  She crawls, she stands and tries to stand without holding on, she walks with me holding her hands, she plays peek-a-boo with my scarves, she loves to be chased, when I leave the room she follows me, she waves goodbye, she gives me kisses, and she loves being in the mix.  A little social butterfly!  Her foods of choice are lentils and carrots or butternut squash with brown rice, broccoli, avocado, and pasta, and besides mama's milk, she loves water.  New foods to try this week: watermelon, blueberries, and asparagus.

Check her out...


miss independant, trying to feed herself


morning play




she loves riding in the cart




what she does best! 




she's such a beauty!!






can't wait to see what 8 months has in-store for us! 



1 comment:

  1. So happy to have adorable sweet inquisitive June in our lives!!!! Happy 8mos, sweetness!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...