4.3.14

Tuesday Baby Update...


26 weeks
Monterey, Ca (March 2014)



27 Weeks today...third trimester is around the corner!  I'm feeling great!  The husband and I are officially on our baby moon!  In Carmel, Ca today and headed further North to Tiburon then home.  We decided to take Highway 1 all the way.  What an adventure!  The hubby drove the entire way while I admired the beautiful scenery, ate, and then dozed off, then ate again and dozed off.  Ha!  The life of a pregnant lady.  He packed some great snacks for us. . . lots of oranges, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, egg sandwich, cookies, tortilla chips, and water.  That's all I had until we made it to our hotel.  Oh, we did stop at Starbucks for hot cocoa and croissants.  How did I forget those yummy warm croissants.

Bixby Bridge-Big Sur, Ca
(March 2014)


So, we have had a very relaxing trip so far and the hotel is cozy and quaint with the best service. Very European!  The views are breathtaking...just makes me love California that much more.  Yesterday we went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium which was really fun (loved the Sea Lions).  Even picked up our little girl a little souvenir onesie with a penguin on the front.  After that, we walked Cannery Row, and I picked up some yummy tangerine yogurt from Pinkberry.  Then we drove the scenic 17-Mile Drive which was beautiful, and the homes were amazing.  We ended the day with an awesome meal at this Mediterranean restaurant in Carmel Village called Dametra Cafe. We both ordered fish, then baklava and Moroccan mint tea for dessert.  Great first day!

Today, we plan on walking/shopping Carmel Village and hopefully have a picnic by the beach.  Then we head to San Francisco/Tiburon tomorrow.  So, after today no more blog posts.  I'm going to enjoy the rest of my trip.  Fill you in next week!

Cravings this week...still on the oranges and berries.  Pasta is still a number one choice.  I wanted some mashed potatoes really bad yesterday, maybe get those today.  Chocolate, had a dream last night about standing in a long line for some See's candy, but got to the front of the line and the lady told me she had to ship it to me...What?!? Then ran to a place that sold chocolate covered orange peels...then I woke up.  Best believe we stopped here, and I got a few tasty things.  ;)

That's all until next week...




Stay tuned for more Tuesday Baby Updates





2 comments:

  1. zeke on the west coastMarch 4, 2014 at 9:15 AM

    Enjoy Enjoy Enyoy,You and Marlin know how to party.Chips off the old block

    ReplyDelete
  2. so great! love this blog and your trip sounds amazing! I love it up there so much. amazing trip xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...