11.2.14

Tuesday Baby Update...


Baby Archie-23weeks 3days



I'm 24 weeks today (6 mos)!!!! Yayyy!!!  I'm moving right a long!   I have less than 4 months to get ready for this little girl.  Here's her newest ultrasound photo.  The stenographer was trying to get a good look at her face, but she was not having it.  As soon as he was about to pause the screen on her beautiful face, she put her arm up and then put the other one up.  It was the most heartwarming thing to see.  I instantly fell more in love with her.  What a personality she has!  She also kicks a lot and having a good ol' time in my belly.  I think this child does not sleep.  She is always up, probably trying to listen to what I'm doing out here.  I hope she gets her rest before coming out!

So, I officially feel real pregnant.  The belly is growing, and unfortunately I cannot try to wear my old jeans and button down shirts anymore.  The belly is not having it!  I broke down and bought me 2 pairs of maternity jeans and a few tops.  Need some pants for work, but that has been a bit of a challenge (not cute).   My appetite is coming in pretty good now, and I'm hooked on these darn La Boulange croissants and hot cocoa from Starbucks.  They are soooo yummy and they're warm when you get them.  What!?!  I don't have any other cravings yet.  I think that craving thing is a myth, I don't seem to crave much.  Maybe that will change soon!

As for our preparation for our girl, we have finished our registry and now on to working on nursery, finding a pediatrician (recommendations?), and scheduling daycare tours (recommendations?).  Birthing classes start in a month and we are looking forward to our trip to Northern Cali for our babymoon, last hurrah before baby comes.  Can't wait!

This pregnancy stuff is no joke (lots of aches and pains), but it's all worth it.  I can't wait to meet her in June.  What an extraordinary day that will be!





Check back next Tuesday for more updates. . .





2 comments:

  1. Love this!!! What an exciting time! A star is born in June! She's getting ready for the Pap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! I am so happy for you. While children can be a "handful", they also bring much joy!!!

    Benny

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...