18.7.13

Love It or Leave it: Birkenstocks


jiggyloves instagram

I still got love for Birkenstocks!  I've had these brown suede pair since 2000 or a little before and they still look and feel great!  I usually wear them to the Farmers Market, on Saturday errand runs, or quick jaunts to the store.  I haven't worn them to be fashionable, but just to be comfy and their easy to slide your feet in and go.  Well, they're back and on trend for the Summer and beyond.  These ladies are dressing them up quite fabulously.  I just had a convo with Toni of my mommies closet and the awesome blah blah birds, about her buying a pair of black patent leather ones...I told her I would buy a more classic pair as the patent leather to me, would go out of style pretty quick, but I think she's going for them.  Ha!  Lots of cute new styles and colors to choose from, so bring them back!!  Get you a pair! 


photo credit: who what wear




Let's shop. . .








Arizona



Kairo





Love It or Leave It?


4 comments:

  1. love the t-strap in patent. I guess I need to look into the garage for those I discarded. I haven't seen them in a while so I hope they're still there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zeke on the West CaostJuly 18, 2013 at 9:48 AM

    You got to be kidding me,that is 70s and not cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look of the Arizona. They have a nice, smooth look to them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...