25.7.13

Hidden Places: Topping Rose House




The Hamptons! When you hear those words you automatically think luxury, exclusive, and summertime chic. While reading my Travel & Leisure I came across the beautiful Topping Rose House in Bridgehamton, NY.   Not only does the property scream coziness, the chef of their restaurant is Tom Colicchio of Top Chef and founder of Craft Restaurants.  Really? Ha! I'm a fan of Top Chef.  Anyway, I've always wanted to visit The Hamptons, but never got around to it.  Since I found this place, I am definitely adding the Topping Rose House to my list.  Maybe a quick jaunt there for my birthday would be nice, but might have to just wait until next year.  Enjoy the photos! 

























Look forward to experiencing this Hidden Place. . .



4 comments:

  1. Maybe we should go here for girls trip!!!! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rally like the architecture of this place. Great find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go there!! Looks so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to say that I "really" like the architecture.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...