29.5.13

10 Summer Beauty Picks...

my never ending beauty list...last update: last night
this is just half the list!

Summer's around the corner and it's time to get that glow!  I'm a product Queen!  If they have great reviews, smell yummy, natural ingredients, and Felicia of This That Beauty recommends it...it's going on my list of beauty products to try, in my make-up bag, or in the medicine cabinet.  I will eventually get my hands on it!

Here's some of my Summer picks and what I'm currently using...



1. Cover Girl last blast fusion mascara-inexpensive, no clumping, and long lashes

2. Jouer lip enhancer-my lips are crazy for this stuff

3. Karmalades baby butter-super creamy and moisturizing,gotta have this in your handbag

4. MAC pro longwear concealer-great if you have oily skin

5. Stila color lip balm-color and a lip balm...perfection!

6. Now pure cocoa butter-my daily lotion, it smooths the skin, lightens blemishes, and smells yummy!

7. Mario Badescu oil free moisturizer spf 30-great if you have oily skin, fast absorption, and sun protection all day

8. NARS satin lip pencil (Yu)-great color for Summer day or night, conditions lips

9. Caudalie beauty elixir-love it, love it, love it!  spritz on before moisturizing and a midday refresher

10. Mario Badescu enzyme cleaning gel-great for removing make-up, deep pore cleaning, non-drying





what's your Summer beauty picks and do you have a beauty list? 






4 comments:

  1. Well I didn't have a list, but now I'm inspired to create one! Love the MB Enzyme Cleanser too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. zeke on the west coastMay 30, 2013 at 2:41 PM

    We men need a list too.Bay Rum Splash is a good start

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this list! My new go to fave, although a wee-bit pricey, Chanel Hydra Beauty(found mine for a little cheaper on Amazon) and anything Caudalie-they only Win!!! And still want to try Bobbi Brown's Lip Balm http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/bobbi-brown-lip-balm/2816229

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cocoa butter is ridiculous. I mean that in a good way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...