8.10.12

Abbot Kinney Festival...

Yesterday, we took in the Abbot Street Festival.  I can finally mark this off my list.   It was worth the wait!  Full of fabulous street vendors, food trucks, and of course music.  The highlight of the festival for me was the live music.  They had different stages throughout the festival with different types of music.  The Ethio Cali Ensemble and Slow Magic were my favs.  Please check them out!  We really didn't do the food truck thing since we had a late breakfast and I prepared dinner at home.   I think I will make this event a yearly thing.

Here are some photos of the day...


cozy neighborhood sidewalks as we made our way to the festival





my soon-to-be new red bike...I fell in love!









Ethio-Cali Ensemble


we did try the fries, but not so good.  

Slow Magic







cute little swing on the corner


I was really admiring the homes in this area.





a beautiful day for a festival!





and I'm off and running...
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm digging slow magic and that cute red bike! I can see you now, pedaling away!! Wear your helmet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zeke on the west coast is backOctober 8, 2012 at 2:04 PM

    Wow i am back,had a small tech issue,This is great,Venice is now pat of the new Tech Alley(from Santa Monica to Playa Vista)This is a great part of the city,thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...