27.9.12

Product Love...


When I travel,  I always love to change up my jewelry each day.  Do you?  I find I always have a problem with my necklaces getting tangled, losing my stud earrings, and just everything getting jumbled up in one pouch.  I came across this lovely Clos-ette Jewelry Travel Case on Joyus.  Great for travel, but just as great for keeping it all organized in a drawer at home.  Also, don't you just love the bright orange color?  Makes you excited before you even open it.  I haven't bought it yet, but it's just a matter of time.  I probably need two or three of these to stack in my drawer, but for now I will get one for travel.   I love when I find great products like this!


What do you use to organize your baubles while traveling?




and I'm off and running...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...