10.8.12

smiling about...



Alyse Archer-Cotes...

photo credit: urban bush babies

check out this amazing interview on Urban Bush Babies here.  she truly is inspiring as well as this fabulous website.  loving it! also, check out their you tube site here with tons of great natural hair videos.  These ladies are amazing!







new stuff from Cold Picnic...





this sale...










taking out my dreads...





and being so happy about my new look...

I had just taking them out when I took this photo. 





what are you smiling about?

have a fabulous weekend!








and I'm off and running...














3 comments:

  1. You're so amazing!!! I'm so proud of you! You look marvelous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the nice'n'fluffy look you got going in that last pic, but....let's have a moment of silence for the 'locs. I still miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. zeke on the west coastAugust 11, 2012 at 2:42 PM

    I like the new look,Your Island look is gonebut not your persona is still there

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...