5.6.12

Light & Natural...

Summer is right down the way!  Time for alfresco meals on the patio, long days at the beach, family vacays, hangin' by the pool with your girls, music festivals, and lots of sun on your face.  I'm ready, but I'm going to need a really cute Summer bag to go along for the ride.  Keep it light with these lovelies. 


large straw tote by topshop
coffee sack carry-all by will leather goods
braided rafia sling by Holding Horses
panama straw tote by mar y sol
rope bag by mara hoffman
gold weave shopper by jane norman




Are you Summer bag ready?




and I'm off and running...

3 comments:

  1. This weekend I was looking for a clutch like this, the 3rd one from the 1st row and 1st one from the 2nd row are really chic. I would love one with a bit of color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tereza, I found a really cute one from Anthropologie. Comes in two colors.

      http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=24311565&cm_mmc=PJN-_-Affiliates-_-Placement=2845-_-ShopAnthropologie

      Delete
  2. Love the gold weave shopper. I'll be getting that for an upcoming tropical vacay! Thanks Jiggy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...