1.3.12

Rosanna Ventures Out...

Got an email from one of my fav online stores, Maison de Kristine about Rosanna's new ikat handbags.  If your not familiar with the brand Rosanna, they specialize in all things fabulous for your home and tabletop.  I once talked about them here and here. Well, Rosanna has ventured into accessories for your shoulder and they are have such fun prints and great colors for Spring/Summer.  Great for travel, a day at the beach, a picnic, or just an outing with the ladies. Also, great for gifting and easy on the pockets.  Pretty lovely!

Orange and Grey one has my name on it!


Also, here are a few of my favorite Rosanna pieces for the home...

Les Cookies Jar 
My Cookie Monster (the husband) will love this for his cookies.  


Fromage Plates
Wine and Cheese, anyone? 

Four Calling Birds Mugs
Tea would taste divine in these mugs! :)


I can't wait to have a dinner party at the new house to use all my lovely Rosanna tableware! 
Soon come...we officially move March 10!!!! Whew!





AND I'M OFF AND RUNNING... 
J.P. ARCHIE

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! Majorly cute! Love Rosanna! Will definitely snag me a bag!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...