17.2.12

My Lately In Instagram...








my Target find, polka dot palazzo pants ($19)
new CVivier...doesn't it just scream Spring?
lunch with Mom @ bouchon (that rhymes)
tasty plantain w/ yogurt
egg, toast, and avocado satisfies the belly
lonely vacuum cleaner (lol)
best sangria in L.A. @el caserio
beautiful antique espresso machine @ el caserio 
the day I put on dark blue tights instead of black...turned out pretty cute
lunch!!! cabbage salad, black beans, and hummus w/pita from Whole Foods
arnold palmer it is!
homemade Valentine peanut butter choco brownies for the hubby...ohhhh-so-yummy!
xoxox
nanette lepore fall 2012 live from the comfort of my home
dozen for my woman...little late, but well worth the wait


HAPPY  HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!
Photo Credit: jiggylove instagram


AND I'M OFF AND RUNNING... 
J.P. ARCHIE

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...