6.2.12

Monday Blues...

A few things to make your Monday less BLUE...

Solange Knowles
Photo: Vogue.UK

What is Solange wearing today? She is letting us know by contributing to Vogue.UK daily "Today I am Wearing" photo blog the entire month of February of her daily outfits. As you know, I love her style and I knew this was going to be fabulous.  Check it out here! She is on her 4th day today. This photo is of her first day! Love her bright blue T by Alexander Wang sweater and the pop of blue on the pumps by BCBG. Also, love how she's wearing her Linda Farrow sunnies while carrying an umbrella. I think I have a bit of a girl crush on Solange. lol!  


Also...

If you're in the L.A. area check out Cordially Invited for some Valentine fun and great ideas for gifts. Looking for something creative to give...this is what their doing at Cordially Invited. Those Love Cakes surely look tasty!   


And...

New York Fashion Week Fall 2012 starts this Thursday!!!! Yayyy!!!! I will be highlighting my fav shows. 






Until then...
Happy Monday and Enjoy the Day! 












And I'm off and running... 
 J. P. Archie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...