19.1.12

Love My Chocolate City...

Just got back from D.C.!  Even though I caught a nagging cold, I had a great time as always.  It was very cold, but I was prepared and ready to explore. Good times! 



Amazing and long overdue! 
OMG...my fav patisserie in Paris to get tasty pastries and coffee has popped up in the U.S.  I was way excited! Check out PAUL here!


Bobby Flay's Burger Palace
Yummy Burgers!


We were so excited about visiting the White House.
Smiles for days!


Toni of My Mommies Closet, my nephew William(hiding), Me, and Dyan of Passion Foodie. Walking into the White House. 

Coming out of the White House.  I was all smiles!

Self portrait in front of the West Wing entrance at the White House.
Flags flying in the wind on a very cold day.

Wow...you say? A gigantic shopping cart at TROHV home store. I could not resist taking a photo of this. Where in the world would I put this in my home. lol! Everything in this store is lovely.  

My sweet 4 month old Godson, Drew holding my hair while sleeping. Too sweet! He smiles all the time and has the cutest dimples. Boy, do I miss him and his bro William.  

 

Sweetgreen is a tasty salad and frozen yogurt place where you can make your own salad.  I chose to put my salad in a whole wheat wrap packed with shrimp, kale, avocado, tomatoes, and lettuce tossed with a cilantro jalapeno vinaigrette better known as the Guacamole Green salad.  It was so yummy, I've been thinking about it since I got back home. Wish we had a Sweetgreen here. 




D.C. is definitely my second home!







And I'm off and running... 
J. P. Archie

3 comments:

  1. Awww. What a sweet recap of our mini vacay with Jiggy! Thanks for coming and William and Drew miss you too!!! We really had a grand time! Im going to get me a Guac Greens wrap today for lunch! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DC is my first home. I miss it so much. Thanks for the update that the Chocolate City is still the hottest place on the planet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good time!!! I'll definitely check out SweetGreen the next time I'm in our nation's capitol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...